Sunday 13 January 2013

Week 1 Seoul Training

Brief be the aim, so brief will be the game! Writing this bog...not running

Really pleased with how my first solid week of training has gone. Managed 10 sessions, with a variety of tempo, speed, hills and recovery. My body has pulled through quite well, although my right ankle did feel slightly worse for wear after my final run this morning. I just put this down to the 25km road run I did yesterday, and not running that far on the road in quite a while.

Here are the token stats for the week that was:

Avg Distance:14.39 km
Avg Time:1:11:09 h:m:s
Count:10 Activities
Distance:143.90 km
Time:11:51:35 h:m:s
Elevation Gain:3,625 m
Avg HR:142 bpm
Calories:7,382 C
Max HR:192 bpm
Avg Elevation Gain:362 m
Max Time:1:54:34 h:m:s
This week the aim will be to build on from here. Just a bit more mileage, but more or less similar kinds of sessions.

This week it'll be 2 months until the Seoul Marathon. Today I managed to spend 4 hours getting the necessary flights sorted out, so just need to confirm a place to stay and we'll be ready to go!

Lowest running temperature this week....minus 9! Cheers Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment